Expertise: Mortgage/Real Estate Content Writing
Writing isn’t easy, and that’s where I come in. It’s not easy to write about real estate and finance and have your readers understand the finer points. The difference between well-written and poorly-written content can mean the difference between getting the customer and losing them.
What started out a way to fund my travels turned into a career. Previously, I worked in tech, but it left me unfulfilled.
I have written newsletters, white papers, blog posts, property descriptions and marketing material for real estate companies and mortgage brokers.
I’ve written on the content about the following topics:
- Personal finance related to the home-buying process. Including how to improve credit score, how to save for a home and what loan products work best for the readers unique situation.
- Topics on house flipping, investing in rental properties and tax issues that landlords face.
- Property, city and neighborhood descriptions for real estate professionals all over the world.
- Greater personal finance issues such as investing, saving and managing money.
What I can do for you:
- Convert your ideas into actionable content that compels your readers to take action.
- Use your voice, so you can talk directly to your customers and potential customers.
- Break down complex subjects into readable and enjoyable content that speaks to your readers.
- I thoroughly research everything I write and understand SEO principles. While I concentrate on my writing first and foremost, I can use the right keywords to help you rise in the ranks in Google. I can also take a look at old content and refresh old posts that aren’t bringing you any traffic.
Refily Editorial Standards
At Refily, we value your trust. We understand that your homeownership choices now can affect your financial well-being in the future. That’s why our editorial team strives to create quality content that’s accurate, well-researched, and free from bias.
Our mission is to help you make informed and confident decisions about your homeownership. All of Refily's articles have been rigorously fact-checked by a professional editor using recent, reliable, objective information. Our experienced writers and editors do all the heavy lifting so that you don’t have to.
More by Adam Luehrs:
Comparing lenders just got a whole lot easier
Get started in seeing what you can get out of your homeGet Started Now